Maine Cat 41
The Maine Cat 41 is for sailors looking for a performance cruising catamaran that has excellent sailing qualities and lives up to the promise of what a properly designed multihull can deliver if private ownership is our goal. There are many â€œlow and slowâ€ï¿½ charter cats on the market, but very few fine hulled, daggerboard equipped and 100% composite performance cruising cats in the 40 foot range. The Maine Cat 41 is small enough to be handled by one person and larger enough to take around the world in safety and comfort.
The accommodation plan starts with the area where you spend most of your time—the cockpit. This huge "great room" measures 15' 6" long by 11' 6" wide and creates a wonderful central social/sailing area which is the envy of yachts twice our size. Forward of this area is a convertible dinette table that easily drops down to create a topside double berth for cool tropical sleeping.
Below deck you'll find accommodations for six adults with ample space for guests and cooking. In the galley you'll find a refrigerator, freezer, four burner propane stove/oven combination and microwave. The port hull includes a queen size berth, full bath and a private cabin with comfortable forward berth.
The entire starboard hull is devoted to the master stateroom. A queen size amidships berth is a mirror image of the port berth with ample storage. The large master bath has a separate enclosed shower. There is also a huge private single berth in the forward part of the hull near a large office area for chart work and storage.
The Maine Cat 41 is the only production-built cruising catamaran in the world that provides outstanding sailing and motoring performance, huge payload capacity (7200 pounds) and a unique open bridgedeck design that transforms the entire bridgedeck area into a protected pilothouse. Our unique open bridgedeck design is simply a better solution that the "condo" cat bridgedeck cabin arrangement that obstructs visibility, is a ventilation nightmare and chops up the best part of the platform.
We have four oversized Lewmar 50s and a fifth electric winch. The centralized helm console with double helm seat under the hardtop "roof" is the hub for all sailing and motoring controls. Flanking the helm are two very comfortable pivoting and adjustable cushioned chairs.
Rig and Sail Plan
One of the most important design criteria is for the sail systems to provide safe and simple single-handed operation without sacrificing optimum sailing efficiency. Our modest sail plan coupled with the huge form stability of the 23-foot beam allows us to sail safely in higher wind speeds before shortening sail is required.
The sails are high performance Pentex laminates with efficient shapes and outstanding quality design by Pope Sails of Rockland, Maine.
- Mainsail - The mainsail has full-length battens. Reefing is as simple as easing the main halyard and tightening the reef lines lead into the cockpit with the electric winch.
- Jib - The 100% working jib is self-tracking and roller reefed and furled on a beautiful Profurl systems.
We recommend to complete the sail inventory for light wind and off-wind conditions our option roller furled screacher and sock-doused asymmetrical spinnaker (seen in the above illustration). Both these sails are tacked to the retractable bowsprit.
Maine Cat continues to build our reputation on conservative engineering, superior quality construction and innovative design solutions. We know of no equal to our building techniques in the present production multihull industry. When you purchase a new Maine Cat 41, you have made a great investment in sailing enjoyment that is as simple to maintain as it is to sail.
NEW MAINE CAT 41 DESIGN BRIEF
Spars, Standing and Running Rigging, Sails and Roller Furling
- All spars are custom built clear anodized Series 60 extruded aluminum. Mast section is 53’-6” long (head is 60 feet above DWL) fractionally rigged with single spreader double diamonds, upper and lower shrouds and forestay. Conduit for all wiring. Standard hardware includes internal halyards; mast mounted “back-up” winch with clutches, and “friction-less” Antal premium mainsail track and batten car system.
- Boom is 20 feet long with six (6) lazy jack extension loops and retractable dinghy lifting stinger. The standard double line reefing system at two points lead inside cockpit and includes third reef hardware and messenger line.
- Custom aluminum compression tube with properly isolated stainless steel end brackets attached to hull. Head stay attachment on tube with 5/8” diameter 1x19 Type 316 stainless steel adjustable tension wire with premium Sta-Lok mechanical terminals over top of 36-inch high seagull striker.
- Standing rigging includes forestay, two (2) each upper and lower cap shrouds, and double diamonds over single spreaders. All wire stays to be Type 316 stainless steel 1x19 with swaged terminals. Upper cap shrouds to include 4:1 block and tackle tensioners for easy adjustment of rig tension underway.
- Running rigging to be similar to New England Ropes premium low stretch T-900 for all halyards and tensioners. Spinnaker and screacher halyards are standard. Mainsail and screacher halyards to be 2:1 purchase for ease of raising and reducing loads at clutches.
- Mainsail 715 sq. ft. to be radial-cut premium Pentex high performance laminate sailcloth with six (6) full-length battens and three (3) reef points. Antal cars at all luff attachments. Includes mainsail custom “Stackpack” sail cradle for easy mainsail covering to conveniently block UV rays. Sunbrella color your choice. Lazy jacks and topping lift are standard equipment. The topping lift is designed to be an emergency backup mainsail halyard.
- Self-tacking jib 281 sq. ft. to be radial-cut premium Pentex high performance laminate sailcloth with sewn-on Sunbrella foot and leech covers. Includes Schaefer 3100 roller furling system with internal turnbuckle adjustment.
Deck hardware and Equipment
- Custom type 316 stainless steel double wire lifeline system including eight (8) 26-inch high stanchions, two (2) forward bow pulpits with seats, two (2) aft corner rails and double solid stern rail 13’-6” long. Molded-in deck toe-rails at all side deck locations between stanchions. Includes two double gates with pelican hooks at the aft quarter exits. Custom two step stern swim ladder starboard.
- Total of ten (10) deck mounted mooring cleats. Four (4) primary 12-inch cast stainless steel heavy-duty hollow base cleats. Total of four (4) 6-inch stainless steel skene chocks forward inboard and outboard. Total of four (4) amidships 10-inch cleats for spring lines. Two (2) 8-inch cast stainless steel hollow base cleats on the aft deck for securing the dinghy on the chocks. All mooring hardware thru-bolted through high density Core-Cell A1200 with heavy solid fiberglass backing plates.
- Custom chain plates ½" thick Type 316 stainless steel thru-bolted through solid fiberglass mounted externally at the major bulkhead.
- Custom fiberglass RIB dinghy chocks fully glassed to underside of “back porch” for secure storage of dinghy. Neoprene capped.
- Primary ground tackle includes bow roller with 50 pound Delta anchor with 100 feet of 5/16” High Tensile chain and 150 feet of 5/8” nylon 8-plait rode. Rode leads to below-decks Lewmar V-3 gypsy-capstan electric windlass with up and down controls on deck and remote switch at helm console. Second bow roller with Fortress FX-37 and 20’ of 5/16" chain and 150’ of 5/8” nylon 3-strand rode provided on port side of centerline plank for back up.
- Excellent ventilation provided by a total of fifteen (15) operable portlights and hatches in the hulls. Two (2) large key locked custom sliding companionway hatches, heat-formed ½” thick molded smoked acrylic doors slide on white powder-coated aluminum tracks. Two (2) Lewmar Ocean Series size 60 hatches, six (6) Lewmar Ocean Series size 10 hatches, two (2) Lewmar Atlantic Series size 52 portlights, two (2) Lewmar Atlantic Series size10 ports and one (1) Lewmar Atlantic Series size 30 portlight. All Lewmar hatches and ports complete with screens. Engine room and foredeck anchor lockers have custom fabricated flush watertight hatches.
- Complete performance sail handling deck hardware package including Lewmar blocks, clutches, organizers, tracks, cars and winches. Winches have been oversized to Size 50’s. Harken hardware includes padeyes and over-the-top blocks. To add an optional screacher or spinnaker no deck hardware needs to be added, just buy our carbon fiber pole, sail, furler or snuffer and you are ready to go.
- Total of four (4) Lewmar AST size 50 two speed self-tailing winches. One (1) AST 50 to be electric (starboard forward) for the main halyard, screacher furler, reef lines and the topping lift. Second remote winch switch at “back porch” for dinghy raising using the main halyard and extended boom stinger.
- A total of twenty-two (22) Lewmar D2 rope clutches feed the four winches for simple and efficient sail control under the protection of the hardtop.
- Mainsail traveler and car with three up-stands are Size 3 Lewmar. Track is 12’-6” long mounted on the aft deck with 2:1 traveler controls and 4:1 double-ended mainsheet all lead under the deck to Size 50 winches port and starboard. Optional screacher/spinnaker sheets pass through outboard cheek and stand-up blocks and under-deck to same pair of aft winches.
- Self-tacking jib track and car with two shackles are Size 2 Lewmar. Track is curved 8’-8” long section bent to 13 foot radius and angled forward to line up sheet loads with effective distribution on Torlon ball bearing. Sheet is 2:1 purchase and leads to port forward Size 50 winch. Standard equipment includes jib car traveler control lines.
- Internal halyards and topping lift control line exit mast roughly seven feet above the mast step. Lines pass through seven (7) stand-up blocks at mast base and direct lines to Lewmar 60mm 4-sheave deck organizers port and starboard to turn lines aft into the cockpit and through clutches to Size 50 winches.
- All lines lead through clutches into the cockpit within easy reach of the helm and under the protection and safety of the hardtop enclosure.
Engines, fuel tankage, controls and steering system
- Twin Yanmar 29 hp, three cylinder, and 3YM30FC (fresh water cooled) diesel engines with Yanmar SD 20 saildrives. Each engine room is completely separated from the living space and thermally and acoustically insulated with premium insulation. Power ventilation standard with 3-inch ductwork intake and exhaust.
- Flex-A-Fold 17 by 12 LH two-bladed solid bronze folding propeller on each sail drive to eliminate prop drag while sailing and still provide the best motoring performance possible.
- Each Yanmar engine includes factory mounted upgraded high-output 125-amp alternator with internal regulation. This simple small case alternator design with the Yanmar standard belt will guarantee maximum battery charging and induce minimum stress on the engine crank shaft.
- Two (2) custom built vinyl ester resin solid fiberglass baffled diesel fuel tanks totaling 112-gallon capacity. Our tanks include two 6-inch diameter access clean-out ports in each tank. Fiberglass tanks weigh less than aluminum and will never corrode or rust. Tank tender unit for measuring fluid levels in both diesel tanks is mounted in the office.
- Kobelt single-lever dual engine controls and “zero” friction Felsted control cables. These controls and cables are the highest quality available and offer a 5-year warranty.
- Custom steering pedestal with beautifully engineered Edson CD-i rack and pinion wheel steering connected to three quadrants on 2” solid aluminum shafts running in greased bearing cups. This custom system includes all solid linkages. The result is a helm with “feel” and no chance of failure. Wheel to be stainless steel destroyer type 36-inch diameter.
Electrical and Solar Charging System
- Blue Sea Systems DC parallel circuit battery switch panels both port and starboard to handle bus disconnect, house disconnect, engine start circuit switch and emergency battery paralleling all in one convenient location.
- Electrical distribution panels to be Bass Products 9000 series with total of seventeen (17) DC circuit breakers and five (5) empty slots and ten (10) AC breakers on the main panel and one spare. Includes backlighting and voltage and amperage meters. Convenient twelve (12) volt DC circuit breaker sub-panel on port side in galley to operate all the port side equipment.
- House batteries consist of four (4) 8D Lifeline Absorbed Glass Mat maintenance-free deep cycle marine batteries, total 1020 amp hours. Premium AGM batteries are the most efficient batteries on the market.
- Two (2) AGM engine-starting batteries to have 850 CCA each charged via an Echo “trickle” charger to eliminate inefficient battery combiner.
- Mast-mounted navigational lights including foredeck, anchor light, steaming light and mast top tricolor. Deck-mounted steaming navigation lights include forward bi-color on seagull striker and white stern light. Pedestal mounted Ritchie Navigator FN-201 compass with switched light.
- Interior and bridgedeck 12 volt lighting plan includes ten (10) Gator 10 watt Xeon reading spot lights; six (6) Resolux 750 series fluorescent high output 18-watt fixtures; six (6) Hella LED cockpit and “back porch” courtesy lights; one (1) Guest red/white dome light on the bridgedeck; one (1) Hella dome light in the master shower stall and two (2) engine room fluorescent 7-watt “work” lights. Six (6) flush recessed Xeon spotlights on interior of hardtop roof for cockpit reading and accent lighting with dimmer switching standard.
- Protected 110-volt shore power inlet plug and four (4) GFI 110-volt outlets. Includes galvanic isolator on shore power and 50’ electric dock cord.
- Four (4) 12-volt receptacles wired at the steering pedestal, bridgedeck table, galley area inboard and office desk forward starboard.
- Four (4) Caframo cabin fans. One at each berth as standard.
- Victron Phoenix Multi plus charger, inverter and transfer switch in one high quality unit includes a 3000 watt inverter and 120 amp battery charger plus the automatic transfer switch. Installation includes Phoenix Multi Remote control units and BMV-501 remote battery monitor package.
- Galvanic isolator standard on 110 volts shore power line.
- Large 600-watt hardtop-mounted solar system includes four (4) premium 150-watt solar panels wired through twin controllers to charge the house battery bank and satisfy most electrical requirements without running the engines.
Electronics, Autopilot, VHF and Stereo
- Garmin instrumentation includes depth, wind and fluxgate compass transducers displayed on four (4) display heads. The depth transducer is installed without the typical thru-hull fitting in an “oil bath” sounding enclosure. Two (2) displays are mounted forward under hardtop, one on pedestal and one in the office.
- Garmin linear hydraulic ram class "B" drive. Autopilot mounted below decks in back beam and integrated to GPS and wired to “steer-to-wind”. Autopilot control head display mounted on helm console.
- Garmin 5212 color chartplotter, GPS and 4 kW radar integrated package complete. Screen can be split or overlaid. Also includes wiring for MX satellite weather overlay on chartplotter to 100 miles offshore.
- Garmin VHF 200 radio mounted at the helm console with masthead antenna run through a splitter for FM radio antenna. Built in SC101 DSC (distress feature) is integrated with GPS antenna.
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo system with wire-less remote control complete with two waterproof speakers mounted in the back beam facing forward.
Mechanical, Refrigeration and Freezer
- Two (2) 10 lb. aluminum propane tanks with leak test gauge, regulator and electric solenoid in vented, airtight locker under port aft bridgedeck seat. Room is available in this locker for a spare third 10 lb. tank and several 5-gallon dinghy motor gas cans.
- Kuuma stainless steel propane bar-b-que grill with stern rail bracket, storage bag and drip tray.
- Premium Force 10 propane oven/stove combination with three top burners and built-in sea rails with potholders. Oven door slides under out of the way.
- Frigoboat marine refrigeration system model K50-SSC water-cooled with keel cooler. This 12-volt holding plate system is installed in a super-insulated 8.2 cubic foot front-loading poly-lined box. Keel cooling provides the most efficient method for cooling refrigerant and the unit runs virtually silently. Requires less than 25 amps per day to operate.
- Two (2) Isotherm stainless steel 6.5-gallon hot water heaters with engine cooling water heat exchange coils and shore power 115-volt resistance heating elements. 5 year warranty on inner tank.
- Two (2) Lavac marine vacuum toilets with Henderson Mark IV premium waste pumps that won’t clog and will never leak. Large “duck-bill” check valve included on the discharge line to tank.
- Two (2) 20-gallon gravity waste holding tanks with deck mounted pump-out connection fittings and simple over-board discharge at sea without Y-valves.
- Four (4) fresh water tanks all located in the bilges for a total of 137 gallons plus the 13 gallons in the hot water tanks brings our total water tankage to 150 gallons.
- All thru-hull fittings and valves to be premium Forespar “93” series Marelon polymer composite plastic superior marine-grade components which completely eliminate the problems of corrosion and electrolysis.
- Total of four (4) electric automatic bilge pumps piped with check valves. One in each hull bilge and one in each of the engine rooms.
- Shurflo macerator pumps at both shower pans port and starboard for convenient removal of shower “gray” water. Positive shut-off valves included on discharge hose.
- Hot and cold pressure water at five (5) fixtures:
- Vanity sinks in both heads.
- Goose neck single mixer-handle fixture at the galley double bowl sink
- Master bath shower fixture to be metal slide bar shower system
- Outside stern shower on the swim platform of the starboard hull
- Seagull IV water filter and purifier X-1F faucet model mounted at galley sink. Safe and great tasting tank water purified against bacteria and viruses.
- Scandvik model #10195 straight sprayer mounted at galley double bowl sink and piped to pressure cold water.
- Two (2) Shurflo Extreme 4.0 series micro-controlled variable speed pumps adjust motor speed to flow rate eliminates “hammering”. Quiet operation. Expansion tanks to accommodate domestic hot water production are standard.
- Salt-water wash down pump mounted forward with “Y” valve to switch over to fresh water to rinse off deck hardware. Pump Shurflo Extreme “Pro Blaster”.
- Tank tender unit for measuring fluid levels in water and fuel tanks standard.
- Highest quality Scandvik polished stainless steel sinks in galley and heads, 8”deep (double bowl) in galley, oval 6” deep sink at master head and round 7” deep in the guest head with pull-out faucet set for shower.
Interior Accommodations and Finish
- Headroom maximum 6’-9” in hulls. Largest interior volume in her class.
- Marinedeck 2000 composite cork interior cabin sole flooring and on companionway steps.
- Master cabin is the entire starboard hull with larger queen berth (60” wide by 6-9” long) located amidships for the least motion. Twin shelf bookcase is built-in to inboard partition of berth. Huge storage area is easily accessible under berth via two doors. Aft of the master berth is a changing area with dresser, large hanging locker and comfortable “love seat”. All the way aft is the master head with vanity, toilet and separate shower area. Cherry linen and medicine cabinet inboard included. Forward of the master berth is a private office area with swing-out seat, desk with chart storage under and book case. Forward of office area is single berth that also converts to a comfortable seat for two to watch DVD’s on a computer on the office desk top. The forward section of each hull contains a watertight chamber.
- The port hull is the guest cabin and probably the best designed galley ever created in a catamaran. The galley is “U-shaped” with the front-loading refrigerator and top-loading freezer all the way aft. The stove/oven unit is inboard adjacent to the companionway opening to allow efficient heat dissipation. The sink is outboard and affords a picturesque view of your surroundings. With over 20 lineal feet of counter space and abundant storage cabinets below your culinary vision will find no limits aboard this catamaran. Forward of the companionway steps is an identical berth arrangement as the master side. Forward of the berth is a private guest bath with vanity pullout faucet for shower and toilet. Forward of the guest bath is a single berth cabin with watertight bulkhead.
- Additional 40 linear feet of cherry trimmed shelving/handholds in all four cabins inboard and outboard.
- Cabin soles Marine Deck 2000 composite cork.
- All berth cushions below decks (total four pieces) are 5-inch quality Mid Foam with durable zippered Sunbrella covers. Ventilated bottom cushion cover. The “love seat” cushion is 4-inch and the seat back is 3-inch.
- Faired gelcoat maintenance-free headliner through out interior that can be easily cleaned and kept odor-free indefinitely.
- All interior furniture, cabinetry and bulkheads are vacuum-bagged Core-Cell foam cored molded construction with gelcoat finish. This provides additional structural integrity with very little added weight. Will also never need to be continuously maintained or refinished.
- Cabinet doors are satin-finish varnished solid cherry wood framed with caned center panels to allow continuous locker circulation. Positive locking door latches.
On Deck and Construction Details
- Custom composite fiberglass hardtop bimini with four clear anodized aluminum supports and stainless steel stanchions provide room to mount solar panels and ability to walk on top of roof. Sliding hardtop centerline hatch provides easy entry from deck to enclosed cockpit and weather protection. Standard window enclosure system is amber tinted Strata glass premium acrylic windows with silver Sunbrella frames including boltrope top, zippered sides and Heavy Duty Flex-o-rail boltrope track at deck flange. Also included are two (2) Lewmar low profile hatches and a sliding Lewmar “pilot hatch” over the helm seat.
- Two-tone light gray nonskid on all deck and hardtop surfaces to reduce glare.
- Complete hardtop enclosure system includes eleven (11) zippered window panels and three (3) screened-panels that fit the two large front windows and aft center “door” panel. This system encloses the entire bridgedeck area to create a protected pilothouse arrangement.
- Molded non-skid on all deck and bridgedeck surfaces. Two (2) large recessed scuppers for self-bailing bridgedeck drainage.
- Molded-in bridgedeck seating with storage lockers under provides comfortable seating for up to 12 adults under the protection of the hardtop.
- Adjustable twin 30” wide helm seat with padded vinyl covered seat and backrest and two (2) adjustable Garelick “Pilot” seats port and starboard. All with adjustable footrests.
- Convertible bridgedeck table seats six adults comfortably for dinner and also drops down on a gas-assisted pedestal to convert into a very nice on-deck double berth to provide a cool nights sleep in the tropics under the stars.
- Two (2) very large self-draining rode storage lockers in forward beam just aft of trampolines. Electric anchor windlass is housed in starboard locker.
- Two (2) gray vinyl coated polyester trampolines on the foredeck provide safe drainage. Solid centerline plank divides trampolines and holds stainless steel anchor rollers, chain tensioner and optional screacher pole.
- Molded-in non-skid transom steps on each hull to waterline.
- “Smoked” acrylic windows 3/8-inch thick outboard on port and starboard deckhouses.
- Hull and deck are composite construction utilizing vacuum-bagged Core-Cell structural foam core, vinylester and polyester resins with biaxial and triaxial fiberglass fabrics.
- Hull to deck joint detail provides 3-1/2-inch shiplap joint bonded with urethane adhesive / sealant and fiberglassed on the interior with 1708 triaxial tapes. Hull to deck joint is glassed and faired at bows and stern steps for a seamless finish. Exterior rigid vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert provides protection to the topsides.
- Balanced fixed, under-body 12% foil rudders with 1-1/2" diameter solid 316L stainless steel shafts and high density coring.
- Twin daggerboards are 12% NACA foil sections with solid foam coring and provide exceptional windward performance.
- Three coats of Interlux Interprotect 2000 epoxy barrier-coating system followed by two coats of ablative bottom paint. Your choice of color: red, blue, black or green.
- USCG safety package including: 6 PFD’s, horn, 3 fire extinguishers, flares, 4 50’ dock lines, Life Sling, and 4 fenders.
- AB Inflatable lightweight RIB dinghy model number 12VL is 11’-10” LOA and has more interior volume than any other RIB. Weight is 156 pounds. Yamaha 8 hp 4-stoke dinghy outboard with 6 gallon tank included.
- Strikeshield lighting protection system included with 3.5-foot air tube atop mast and contact plate with removable cable and anode at mast base.
The Maine Cat 41 can be customized and equipped to meet your most exacting requirements. Maine Cat prides itself on our ability to deliver a yacht built to fit each of our special owners.
Thank you for the opportunity to present this information on the beautiful Maine Cat 41 performance cruising catamaran.
|Jib (Self-tack)||281 ft2|
|Upwind Area||996 ft2|
|Asy. Spinn.||1200 ft2|
|Est. Sail Speed||18 knots|
|Powering Max.||10 knots|
|Weight (Full up)||12,200 lbs|
|Design Displ.||19,200 lbs|
|Masthd. to DWL||59'6"|
|Wing Clear.||32" (full load)|
|Engines||Twin 3YM30 FC|
|1" Immersion||1321 lbs|
MAINE CAT 41 CRUISING PACKAGE PRICING
This is a complete sail away package with everything you need to head off to the islands in complete comfort and safety. Per specifications dated January 1, 2016.
Special Discounted Package Price: $539,000
A $50,000.00 deposit holds the price and guarantees a launch date. We think you will agree this package is very complete and an exceptional value. Pricing effective January 1, 2016, and includes installation. FOB factory Bremen, Maine USA. Taxes and commissioning are not included.
Additional options may be added per the MC 41 Options below.
- Twin Yanmar 29 HP diesels with sail drives and folding propellers
- Radial-cut Pentex full batten mainsail with Antal cars and track
- Radial-cut self-tacking jib on Schaefer 3100 furler
- Composite hardtop with full Strataglass enclosure and three screens
- Four, 150 watt solar panels on hardtop with two controllers
- Victron 3 kW inverter, 120 amp charger, auto trans. Switch & monitor
- Garmin NEMA 2000 system w/depth, wind, weather and fluxgate compass
- Garmin GHP 12 linear mechanical autopilot mounted below deck
- Garmin 200 VHF radio with hailer and auto fog horn on mast
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo system with two Sony waterproof speakers
- Force 10 three burner propane oven/stove combination
- Frigoboat holding plate refrigerator and freezer units, keel cooled
- Two six-gallon hot water heaters with engine and 110 volt coils
- Garmin 5212 color chartplotter with 4kW radar and MX weather
- Double wire 26-inch high lifelines, stern rail, horses and two gates
- Stern propane grill, swim ladder, fans and salt-fresh water wash down pump
- House bank of four 8-D AGM batteries for a total of 1020 amp hours
- Custom mainsail "Stackpack" cover - choice of standard Sunbrella fabric color
- Light gray on deck and hardtop non-skid
- AB inflatable RIB dinghy Ventus 3.6 w/8hp Yamaha 4 stroke and custom chocks
MC 41 Options
|Asymmetrical spinnaker with ATN sleeve and sheets||$5112|
|Furling screacher w/retractable pole, rigging and hardware pkg.||$9725|
|Extra 12-volt outlets (priced each) three standard||$138|
|Extra 110-volt GFI outlets (priced each) four standard||$157|
|Upgrade queen berths foam to Sensus (memory foam) P&S||$1,771|
|Extra cabin fans hard wired (priced each) four standard||$219|
|Salt water galley hand pump, thru-hull, piping||$290|
|Garmin autopilot remote control with 5m cable||$697|
|Air-conditioning/heat both hulls, 2 units 9,000 btu/each||$7,642|
|AC diesel generator NextGem 3.5 kW continuous power||$11,960|
Spectra Ventura 150 12-volt watermaker with MPC controls
|Yamaha 8 HP dinghy motor 4-stroke with 6 gal. tank||$2,985|
|Filter Boss dual filters with 12-volt pump at each engine||$2,915|
|LED navigation lights at anchor, tricolor, bicolor and stern lights||$995|
|ITR 3em heating system w/defroster & 6 unit htrs.sum. Loop||$11,219|
|Sea-King satellite TV antenna, mast mount, HD converter box||$4,450|
Other options and custom work available on request and welcomed.
Please contact us if we can help your cruising dreams on a Maine Cat 41 become a reality. Thank you for the opportunity to build you a great boat.